Got A Question? Call Us! +1 (833) 768-7079
The perfect gift for craft loving friends and family. Build your own Ukelele!
A complete DIY kit including screws, strings, pegs and more.
- Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
- Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard's position, paste the wood glue to the fingerbord and ukulele's neck.
- Step 3: Painting.
- Step 4: Draw out the bridge's position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele's body.
- Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
- Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
- Step 7: Fasten the ukulele's strings.
- Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.